Sunday, September 13, 2009

I know, I'm a little late

We're supposed to blog after every class, but class was 3 days ago and here I am posting about class. I'm horrible.

For an 8:30 am class I have so much fun. Sure I'm tired but who couldn't think that running around taking pictures isn't exciting? Or making a fool of yourself doing yoga? I know I look like a fool, I can't balance on my foot to save my life I'm pretty sure.

As for the quiz, the format today really helped relieve some stress. Personally I think that reading when you know you have a quiz defeats the act of reading. I don't think that I'm reading to learn what is in the book, but only looking for key things that are on the test. But I guess I've always been like that, even in high school. I guess I'm not a fan of extremely structured tests (which this wasn't). Like standardized testing, I could go on for hours about how the SAT's aren't standardized at all. But I wouldn't dare bore you.

All in all, I'm so excited to see what this class will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment